Have you ever wondered what you can do to nurture the musical growth of your child, regardless of your own musical ability? Did you know that all children are musical? Experience Music Together with your child and find out how important and how fun your role can be! Music Together classes will build on your child's natural enthusiasm for music and movement. In Music Together we will help your child develop basic skills needed to enjoy school musical activities whether it be singing, playing an instrument or dance study.
Why do we think Music Together is the best music education program for families with young children?
- All children have a natural aptitude for music that blossoms in a sufficiently rich environment. Children can learn to sing and dance as naturally as they learn to walk and talk given the right environment.
- The research-based curriculum not only develops music skills, it nurtures creativity, self-expression, and confidence while also supporting social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development.
- The family-like setting of our mixed-age classes enables siblings to attend together, creating an ideal learning environment where infants, toddlers, and preschoolers can freely participate at their own levels.
- Young children learn through play and experimentation and by watching and listening to the grownups they love, but parents don't need to have music skills—they just need a desire to play and have fun with their children!
- Supplemental materials, including entertaining CDs and beautiful songbooks filled with additional activity ideas, help you continue the learning at home.