Music Together® and Somos Amigos are mixed age classes of children ages 0 - 5 years with one or more parent or caretaker and classes are limited to 12 children in Music Together class and 10 in Somos Amigos.
SUMMER SESSION - UNLIMITED MAKEUP CLASSES TO ACCOMODATE TRAVEL PLANS!
Full #7 Week Summer Session:
- 7 weekly 45 minute classes for parent/caregiver and child.
- June 12 - August 5 for Music Together: Classes do not meet the week of July 4th (July 2 - 8)
- June 26 - August 7 for Somos Amigos: Classes do meet the week of July 4
- $190 for the first child.
- $95 for the second child in the same class.
- A $25 discount is offered for families registering for both Music Together and Somos Amigos programs (will be refunded at the first class).
- Registration fee for new families for $15 and $5 is waived as a special offer during the summer!.
- Music Together tuition includes: 2 CDs from the "Summer Session I Song Collection", an illustrated songbook, unlimited make-up classes, and online education and a Music & Your Child Guide Booklet. and online education/videos/print outs.
- Somos Amigos (language classes for parent and child) tuition includes: 1 CD from the "La playa - The Beach" (all about going to the beach, sea animals, fun in the sun), an illustrated songbook with coloring pages and 1 simple craft.
Learn more about Music Together.
Learn more about Somos Amigos.
For "Spanish Home Academy" please call Ann Benson at 51.2803.0871
"Class Pass" Option - Attend for only part of the Summer Session - Pay a prorated tuition - but there are no "unlimited makeups". The "Class Option" allows you to attend classes around a vacation schedule, etc. Families can attend classes twice per week, or skip a week, however and whenever they want as long as the classes are within the dates of the Summer Session.
#4 classes: $118.00
#5 classes: $139.00
#6 classes: $160.00
TO RESERVE SPACES IN THE "CLASS PASS" OPTION:
Parents, please text Ann Benson at 51.803.0871 or email her at email@example.com and give her your contact info (Parent's names, child(s) name and DOB, cell number, email address, mailing address). Then go to the website's home page, and click on "classes" and scroll down to "schedule a makeup". Then one by one, reserve your classes through the makeup scheduler. Parents can call Ann Benson and give credit card information over the phone, or just bring a check or credit card to the first day of class and pay the instructor. Please contact Miss Benson with any questions :)
FALL SESSION for MUSIC TOGETHER AND/OR SOMOS AMIGOS